New Fluval Desktops

fshkpr4evr

I was looking at some YouTube videos of Fluval Chi's and came across this video which shows a few other Fluval nano kits that are coming soon.

From what I understand after talking with a few people, these kits will be in the stores in November. The mini CO2 kit looks kinda cool.

"so if you have any jumpers they aren't going to be jumping out". well what about the big circle hole in the lid........? lol

as much as these little tanks are nice, they are much too expensive for what you actually get. give me a plain ol' 5 gallon, a good light, and a hob any day!

These are nice kits. They are more of a concept than just a rectangular glass box. What would you rather have in your office, on a bookshelf, or perhaps your child's room? I agree they are a bit more expensive but "price is what you pay - value is what you get". It's no different than getting an iPhone vs a regular cell phone. You can make a call on both but the iPhone is more modern and high-tech looking.

I agree that they are gorgeous, but the price is going to be ridiculous. I'm all for paying a little extra to get a newer modern looking tank. Though I feel like they're getting away with highway robbery with what fish stores generally charge for these little tanks.