Acies

Raven

The acie "boss" is being a bit to aggressive. I call him the boss simply cause he or she is the largest out of them and now hes turned into a big meany. It flares his fins up alot and looks alot paler when it does, then it proceeds to chase the other acies around the tank, and sometimes itll.... sorta shimmer. Is it just acting this way cuase its the first acie to be mature?

From the sounds of its behaviour, it's probably a male. The shaking and chasing are dominance behaviours, and if you notice some of the others actually paying attention to the shaking (not running but 'going in to investigate'), you could have some breeding fish on your hands!

well there is another fish that half the time he chases and half the time sticks around when he shimmers. Hes also i think stacked his claim on a rock cave i made, hes real protocive of it and only let a couple of the acies in with him. This more of the male behaviour?