New 125G Hap Peacock tank

Palmer

The Copadichromis are a little bigger then the rest and the male is already showing some nice color.

Nevchewy- Thanks! Tank is 125G I took some video/Pics when the room was dark so it is hard to see the stand and canopy. The substrate is Aragonite sand. So far so good I'm just glad to finally have some fish!

post-23-1117514041

Edited by Palmer

Did you see the albinos they had at Golds? I know they're some sort of hybrid (somewhere down the line), but they looked really cool.

What's that statue made of? Did you cover with epoxy or anything? My wife would like it if I added something like to the tank - then it would look more like a decoration.

Edited by johnsmith

I havent seen the Albino's there I'll have to look again and check them out next time I go. The statue is poured concrete with coloring mixed in. They put a seal on it I believe at the place where they poured it. The name of the place I bought it at is

Garden Concrete Products

3815 2nd Street N.E.

Calgary AB T2E 3H8

(403) 207-1102

They have a wide selection of things to choose from and you can also pick from a few different colors.