Cory Pregnant?

Morphine

Hey,

I was doing some work on my tank and just watching the fish the other night and I seen this swim out from the vals and I know they get huge while pregnant, I bought 3 of these cories and they all were the same size and the other 2 are WAY more slim then this one. Anyways what do you guys think Preg or Not?

Ugh hard to see took with my iPhone i'll try to get a better one.

post-4756-0-20686900-1292986251_thumb.jpg

cories are egg layers so she isn't 'pregnant', but could be full of eggs. have you noticed your cories doing a 'T' formation lately? where the female puts her nose to the male's anal area? if so, then they have been breeding, and i would say you have a female about ready to lay eggs.

sounds like you have two males and one female. females are always more round in the belly, even when they aren't full of eggs.

I believe she is holding, me trying to think back a month ago I would have noticed if she was that round she really sticks out. I've also noticed that she is spacing herself from the other 2 cories of her species. I have 7 cories in my tank 4 greens and 3 of these dudes. They don't pair together, they swim in separte groups it's strange looking.