Rip Cories And Ram

Guppygirl

I was shocked and saddened to lose 6 cories and one large beautiful female bolivian ram to a semi-mystery tank crash. The cories I believe were not getting the amount of food they needed, the weaker cories just stopped swimming- This is my fault I am always worried about overfeeding that I did the exact opposite and my cories payed the price-Lesson learned. :blush: My bolivian rams is the real mystery- she was very nice and I was gutted :( :cry: :cry: to see her lifeless eyes when I was going to turn off the tank light. Why she died is unknown-no wounds, spots, bloating, gasping for air, swimming oddly. Nothing-she was just dead she was swimming fine at 8pm and dead by 11pm. I am really worried about my other bolivian ram as she is acting slightly strange but then again she was the sub dominant ram in the tank and was always shy. I really hope she lives. I did a water change so wish me luck with my other fish in that tank. So RIP cories and ram you will be missed.