Ordering Livestock From The United States

There is some livestock that I would like to order from the US - specifically, seahorses and invertabrates. Does anyone have any experience with this? I have no idea if anything could be sent with any kind of live arrival gaurantee, if it is something that requires specia permits, or if the livestockl would croak in a lengthy customs stay. Can anyone give me a some input or a quick 101?

Thanks

yup...it's kind of a pain, but if you order enough or get the fish you want that you can't normally get through a vendor...then it's a good idea. I personally would ask one of the LFSs if they can bring it in for you to skip the hassle with the handler/customs, etc. You end up having to drive from the handler to customs, answer their questions, pay GST, go back to the handler and hope that the fish didn't freeze in the meantime. Vendors have all the required documents and answers and it's always nice to support a good LFS. I suggest you check with Red Coral, Kevin is a SUPER nice guy and he'll be happy to help you if he can.