Reminder: Cas Meeting Tonight

I didn't see one by any of the Club executive, so this should spur something out! hehe.

Tonight's meeting topic is of interest to me with the upcoming spring auctions and workshops looming. Proper bagging and showing of fish, by Alberta's one and only Ken Ealey.

As long as I have bagged fish and shown them, I still manage to screw something up once in a while. This will be a good reminder for me, and a good information session for all i think.

Also, the club typically has a good number of items for auction (I will likely bring a bag of cherry shrimp, or possibly a bag of Asolene spixi snails), and some good conversation before and after with some of the local breeders and keepers of tropical fish in Calgary.

Info on location under the CAS subsection in the Alberta Aquatca sponsors forum.

PS: Heckling Ken is not only allowed, but encouraged! But don't be surprised if he heckles you back just as much! haha! see you tonight!

Dan Grimbly

Edit: Just in case anyone doesn't know, abbreviation CAS is for Calgary Aquarium Society. http://www.calgaryaquariumsociety.com/

Edited by DanGofCalgary