Anyone Getting Rainbows?

Just curious as to who is getting what from the Gary Lange preorders or if you are on the lookout for eggs at the auction. I am picking up some Pseudomugil gertrudae - "Eubenangee Swamp" trios. I was looking at the Aru II but someone else was faster :)

No I didn't get any from Gary this go round, I did want some gertrudae but was asleep at the wheel when the post went up. I will be away for work when the auctions are on. I really wanted to hear his talks. And get some eggs. He usually has cool stuff, depending on what eggs are in the mops that week. I could possibly trade Aru II's or IV's. Whatever you wanted to swap for.

No I didn't get any from Gary this go round, I did want some gertrudae but was asleep at the wheel when the post went up. I will be away for work when the auctions are on. I really wanted to hear his talks. And get some eggs. He usually has cool stuff, depending on what eggs are in the mops that week. I could possibly trade Aru II's or IV's. Whatever you wanted to swap for.

Sounds good. I am getting a few trios so I will have something to trade soon.