Fish Rescue

so a tenant comes downstairs today, asking to borrow a pen and paper. i say sure, what for. he says he has a fish tank and stand that he wants to get sell, tonight, before he leaves on a plane and as soon as he writes the note he is going to go upstairs and flush the fish and finish packing... :shock:

needless to say i now have my first fishtank in 4 years, complete with clownpuke and plastic plants (although i took off the shiny wrapping paper background he had taped to the back) and i hope the sweet angelfish, oto and mollie do not die tonight given they had 6 inches of water in a rubbermaid container, a crashed tank and were about to be given a acidpiss swirlie... (the old flusharoo)... as i see it though, better they might pass in my house being wanted but i ~REALLY~ hope they dont... they look good so far. cross your fingers folks! :heart:

:cry: well its not unexpected... the angel and the mollie both bit it... given that i thought it was on SAE because of its colour at first glance (he browned up nicely and is quite happy, the little otto) they were too stressed... but they were NOT FLUSHED! :welcome: to fishy heaven gently... well... ish... poor things... i wonder how long they had been in that busted rubbermaid container... :chair:

Aw man, that's sad...but at least you tried! I just loooove some people's lack of empathy for living things(not). What a loser!! I picture you flushing his head in the toilet and then telling him that his suite is going to be rented to someone else when he gets back. Ahhh, I feel a bit better now, lol!