No Fish No Bodys

ty_s

unsure.gif so i am running a planted 75 gallon tank. can some one change my name btw. that is meant to be a comunity tank and yet i sit down tonight to take a closer look and i am missing like 6 or 7 fish i new about one body i picked out 2 days ago but dang i think i have one rely nasty silver tip tetra and some yellow striped tetras that are just kicking the boxing.gif out of there tank mates so much for peace in tank lol got to love the 5 to 6 droller fish food. i think it is time to put in some rams and see who takes over lol. i am missing one or 2 pork chops a rummy nose and cardinals and 3 blue eye rainbow. so i have a ninjaninja.gif in my tank but my plants look amazing Edited by 55gallon

nothing nasty at all in there tank is vary well covered. and yes the filter covers are on lots of scavengers if there is a fish down it would not last i will go sit in front of the tank and work on a stalking list though ughhhhhhhhh

2X zebra danio

4X yellow tall tetras or red eyes

4 x Siamese algae eater

4x otto cats

1 sliver tip tetra ill find this @$ holes name he has 1/4 of my tank to him self

4 or 5 cardies

4 or 5 rummy nose

1 small albino bn pleco

4 or 5 pork chops

3 or 4 coy cats

3 small louche one yoyo other 2 just striped came color as yoyo though

4 white cloud mountain minnows i think

4x scarlet badis

late brakeing news found a pork chop in my 305 i opined it up just for the hell on it and there was a vary tattered fish i do not have a hospital tank but in the am i will run out and get a breeding box to put him in a http://www.bigalsonline.com/Fish_Accessories_Traps_Floating-3-in-1-Breeding-Trap_7260161_82.html?tc=fish or something like that

Edited by 55gallon

Silver tips are aggresive in my experience and will keep chasing until they kill off your other fish one by one. Also, I have found that chinese or siamese algea eaters become aggresive as they get larger.

It can also depend on how you feed your fish. I like my cichlids mean and lean.

Meaning that a full 4" red zebra might be swimming around when I leave to teach in the morning, and by the late afternoon when I come back the others are dragging the skull around attached to a mostly picked clean skeleton.

So bodies can disappear quite quickly, depending on the appetites and stocking.

from what i reed the yoyo's can get nasty but they are not big and one is a yoyo the other 2 are just cousins. it is time to stock with dwarf cichlids and be done with it

i am thinking this

4x scarlet badis

3 or 4 coy cats

3 small louche one yoyo other 2 just striped came color as yoyo though

1 small albino bn pleco

4 x Siamese algae eater

4x otto cats

and dwarf cichlids just what ones i was thinking rams ?

the rest might get traded in or become fish food have not decided just yet

Edited by 55gallon