Auto Feeder

johnyle

hELLO THERE ,

I'M LOOKING TO BUY SOME AUTO FEEDERS FOR MY FISH TANKS CAUSE I WILL BE AWAY FOR 2 WEEK THIS SUMMER.

1 FOR 90 GALS (16 ANGEL FISHES 7 10 MINOWS).

1 FOR 30 GALS (BABIES FISHES COMMUNITY TANK 50 +)

1 FOR 36 GALS (COMM. TANK 15 FISHES)

ALL FOR FLAKE FOOD.

ANY SUGGESTION WILL BE APPRICIATED.

THANKS,

JOHNYLE

IMO "let the fish go with out food for 2 weeks or have some one come feed 2 or 3 times, i work 14 and 7 and my daughters mom comes in and feeds 3 or 4 times Max when snow was bad she only made it once with no dead fish. some plants got picked at but thats no big deal". if you have go auto feeder spend the $$$$$$$$ and get ehime or other high quality brand. aquarium central has some in there dry goods i think.

I have used the Tetra gelatin holiday feeders with great success. Gone up to 2 weeks using them and I just condition them well before I go and then plop these in. The fish eat the gelatin and the daphnia encased within. They are about $3.50 for a "14 day" or two "5 days" ones. All depends on the number and temperment of your fish though. You can get them at Petsmart and the big pet food store by Princess Auto in the north end (someone remind me of the name) of Edmonton.

Theresa