I'm A Fish Grandma! :)

as y'all may have figured, i'm selling one of my tanks. well, today i broke the tank down and emptied it to get it ready to go. guess what i found?!?!?!? baby bristlenose plecos!!! the are super duper tiny, not even half a centimetre long. i feel bad because a few probably ended up down the drain (i didn't notice the first one swimming until the tank was only 1/4 full), but i managed to save 4 of them. they are so darn cute! until recently i had a male bn (sold him), and i've kept the female (she was my first ever pleco, i couldn't bear to part with her). i figured the two were breeding but with the other fish in the tank, including rainbows and barbs, i didn't think any babies would make it.

so yay! i'm a fish grandma again! lol. i say again because i've had perugiae limia babies born here too, but baby plecos are way darn cuter than livebearers :) they are now happily blipping about the 20 long, munching away at all the yummy goodness on the plants and wood. :thumbs: