Hellos

AndyL

G'day to y'all...

I know a few of you guys, figure I should introduce myself anyway... I'm Andy, stuck up here in Hell - whoops Fort McMurray.

I keep a nice range of fish, a little bit of everything really. 6 'real' tanks on the go right now. I've got africans, discus, angels, gouramis... Several nano tanks, I even have a betta (ok, well its my wifes). My freshwaters are a 50/50 mix of planted tanks to FO tanks, as well as a 10g Nano-reef.

Down in the basement, I've got a small fishroom... Currently contains some Convicts (feeders), some dime sized angels (hybrid black, marbles, a couple blue blushing), some dwarf gouramis. And a bunch of plants (Just what I can trade/sell local) mostly asian ambulia (limnopha sessiflora) hygro p. rosanervig, hydrocotyle verticillata, some vals, cabomba caroliana. If I can scare up some money for lighting, I'll be adding a SW frag tank in there soon...

Nice meeting y'all...

Andy

I was going through old bookmarks :) I'm guessing I was given the link a while ago and forgot about it...

J-Roc: Fun fun, when I'm not off with a blown knee, I do maintenance/install work at all the plants up here... Nothing like a little H2S to wake yup up in the morning eh?

Andy

Oh you poor SOB... People think we have the worst job in the world... Nah... Couldn't pay me enough to do insulation install :)

It hurt just watching the stage 1 expansion of the finning shop - -45, wind howling... Couldn't have paid me enough to get on one of those swingstages (or whatever they call them).

Andy