Looking For Input On Pricing

earlyriser

I'm selling off most of my fish room, and I'm trying to get an idea about how much I should be charging.. I've gone back through the classifieds but didn;t find many matches.. I have a bunch of tanks.. 10 gallon and up.. Is a buck a gallon about right.. no matter which size? And HOB filters.. All four sizes of Aquaclear.. Some of them pretty old.. Thanks!!

buck a gallon is about right for just generic tanks laying around , but nobody gave the stuff to you so unless your rich you dont have to give away your stuff , if its in nice shape clean holds water take the kijiji route other members a buck a gallon is legit but for the general public, put higher than you want for it and if someone talks you down then your at YOUR price mark, unless your rich , in which case you could give it to a good organization or even schools, like for a classroom, my kids daycare had rthis disgusting ugly 33 gallon and i was like DAMN that is awful, so i got it all cleaned up and running right , now the kids have a fishtank they can see in and have fish while there enjoying snacktime, or find someone who is struggling and cut them a deal, broke people like fish too its just a pricey damn hobby thats for sure.. but dont sell yourself short unless your a big baller lol

I'm selling off most of my fish room, and I'm trying to get an idea about how much I should be charging.. I've gone back through the classifieds but didn;t find many matches.. I have a bunch of tanks.. 10 gallon and up.. Is a buck a gallon about right.. no matter which size? And HOB filters.. All four sizes of Aquaclear.. Some of them pretty old.. Thanks!!