Camallanus

PiscsGirl

Hello all from Calgary !! Love this website. Lots of info :) I have joined hoping that someone may be able to help me find some levamisole in Calgary as my tanks are infected with the "Red Devil" and I'm ready to give up. :( all my 2 month old fry are infected also and not looking so well. Anybody please help me :(

If you can't get a hold of Jayba, try CanadianAquatics.com they carry it as well and it'll be about the same price. I've got them for the second time...in the same year. Not so lucky for me, but I guess it's good experience lol Hope you don't lose too many fish, it's a horrible parasite to have to deal with. Good luck!

Hi thank you for the replies I hope to contact Jayba ASAP because I'm going to red deer Thursday but I'm pretty sure the fry won't survive until I'm back on Monday :( so I'll keep my hopes up for my adults ! That's if I can even contact Jayba lol I pmd but it says he is " unable to participate"