Anyone Has Fluval Flora?

BettaVishVish

I have one. Make sure you secure the 3d backdrop with the lamp clamp before you add water...I know with mine the pads that are suppose to make it stick didn't hold.

You might want to add some extra sand or substrate first before you add the pebble substrate that came with the tank (its not alot).

A lot of the tanks when they first came out had faulty lamps that would short circuit, if you have any problems with it, the Fluval rep will replace it for free (they did on my tank anyhow).

Thats about it, its a great lil tank, but Co2 system sucks and gets expensive. The seal on my nozzle wore out after just 4 months.

Plants grow like crazy in it though, I like the fert for it.

Good luck, post some pictures when your done setting it up.

I have one. Make sure you secure the 3d backdrop with the lamp clamp before you add water...I know with mine the pads that are suppose to make it stick didn't hold.

You might want to add some extra sand or substrate first before you add the pebble substrate that came with the tank (its not alot).

A lot of the tanks when they first came out had faulty lamps that would short circuit, if you have any problems with it, the Fluval rep will replace it for free (they did on my tank anyhow).

Thats about it, its a great lil tank, but Co2 system sucks and gets expensive. The seal on my nozzle wore out after just 4 months.

Plants grow like crazy in it though, I like the fert for it.

Good luck, post some pictures when your done setting it up.

Thanks for the info.

That give me a reason why I may need to take the background out. I want the tank can be seen in all angles..but I'll see if I can take the background out without leaving the adhesive or mark on the glass.

What kind of plants you have in there?