Nature Aquarium Seminar In Vancouver

Miyabi_Aqua

Hi,

I am the official distributor of Nature Aquarium / DoAqua products from Aqua Design Amano (ADA) based in Vancouver, Canada. I just completed the 5 days training at the ADA Niigata Headquarters and Takashi Amano Sensei conducted the training himself. We tore down 15 display tanks in the Nature Aquarium Gallery and re-built it together with Amano Sensei. That way, we can observe and watch him build the tanks from foundation to its artistic form.

I am now back in Vancouver and I am very excited to teach everyone what I have learned in the Nature Aquarium Seminar. My first seminar is slated on

October 12 Wednesday 2011 at 7:15 PM.

Place: Vancouver Aquarium Marilyn Blusson Learning Centre.

This is in cooperation with Vancouver Aquatic Hobbyist Society.

If you are interested to join this seminar, please sign up here and I will pass the information to them.

You can visit our website at www.miyabi-aqua.com for more information and announcements.

you mean they'll be selling ADA stuff in calgary in november? Or online through that canadian retailer? I wonder how much they'll jack up the prices haha... I was accidentally shopping on bigals online on their american site recently. I think we pay twice what they pay.... sigh.

ADA tanks are what I show my friends when I try to describe aquascaping. I've never seen one in real life... yet... hahah. They're sooo stunning.

I was at Pisces today and they ave some ADA/Do aqua products available now. Not a lot but they do have Aquasoil and a beautiful 90-P that I think they are going to set up as a display tank; the glass and silicone work is awesome on the 90-P.

Ron

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

any plan to do it in Calgary?

Yes, scheduled for November at the Pisces Pets Emporium. I will announced it here when it is firmed up.

Did I miss this? How's the seminar?

The seminar was awesome. Learnt some really good tips and tricks. Had plenty of questions answered.

All in all, it was a fantastic experience. I really enjoyed it.

Also, Mr. Joseph (Miyabi_Aqua) is a really awesome guy as well.

Looking forward to more events.

The seminar was awesome. Learnt some really good tips and tricks. Had plenty of questions answered.

All in all, it was a fantastic experience. I really enjoyed it.

Also, Mr. Joseph (Miyabi_Aqua) is a really awesome guy as well.

Looking forward to more events.

ah I missed it :(

Good for you. Did they post the schedule somewhere? I'm just wondering..so next time I won;t miss it again :D