Diy Co2 Injector (Paintball, Not Pop Bottle)

nathan

I was trying to do this cheap since my Co2 just ran out and I'm expecting a child any time between right no wand next Thursday. It's not in the budget right now to spend that much.

Understandable...Congratulations on becoming a father...

stick with the first idea and just use hose barbs for the connection rather then the compression fit...that way if anything plugs then the line will pop off..

Edited by ubr0ke

buy this http://www.prevailpa....php?subid=1021 either the nitroduck or guerrilla air...its $39 bucks...or search edmonton paintball sites for a used regulator if thats out of your price range...you have everything else you need so you may as well just find a regulator..

if you decide on buying a paintball regulator ask if output or delivery pressure can be adjusted before buying...Im not really up to date on paintball regs but I think some may not be adjustable...you want one that can be adjusted or atleast know the delivery pressure ...or simply explain to paintball guys what you want to do with it and they may help you out better then I can

Edited by ubr0ke

God I'm such an idiot...

I have a regulator. The fluval kit I bought came with one, but it won't fit on the paintball tank. So.....all I have to do is buy a fitting to connect the two like so.

SAM_0073-Copy.jpg

Then I'll throw a needle valve in before the tank to be able to fine tune it even more.

take that fluval reg to a machine shop and get them to run a die to match the threads to a paintball co2 tank...fluval used an odd size to prevent people from not buying there cartridges...

Edited by ubr0ke

Got it done and works fine. I went to Home Depot and with either 3 or 4 fittings, and $5, it's connected. I have to use a flared fitting into the fluval. I'll take a picture tonight if my wife hasn't had the baby yet.

So if you've got the fluval connector, you can convert it to paintball for about $30 plus the cost of the hoses.