My Angels

kimmi7

So I thought after being on here for almost a year I would finally share some pictures of my fish. I started off with a 36 gallon bow front, that is now a crayfish tank only. I will be moving my angels into their new 77 gallon home in the next few days so sorry for the dirty tank lol

Not sure what this one is though. I stopped in to aqua giant on the northside and thought it was a pretty looking one so it came home lol

037.jpg

This is my first angel I got a year ago almost, turns out its a female. We call her "big momma" as she can be pushy

036.jpg

This is my small blue angel, not sure about sex. Got this one at AC

045.jpg

This is the second gold angel I got. From AC

046.jpg

This is Big Poppa, he can be quite a huge a@@h&^e to every other angel other then his mate, Big Momma. From a fellow AA member

075.jpg

This is my large blue from Big Al's

109.jpg

This is my Albino Red eye from AC

117.jpg

My Male betta

140.jpg

One of my two forget the name lol

145.jpg

They're beautiful! smile.png Especially love the colors of the first one!

Thanks! It was the best looking one they had at the time. Had it for about a month now and turning in to a wonderful looking angel.

I think I should have started off this way.................(Stands up) Hello, My name is KIm. I am a angel addict :tongue: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: -roll- :heart: :heart:

Edited by kimmi7

This is one I bought as a normal "gold angel" but I believe its more of a platinum gold. Very shiny in the light as you can see. From AC154.jpg

This is my Platinum angel again from AC lol I dont really shop else where, as they are the best that is closest to me.

157.jpg

I also have two much much smaller ones I am growing out in the basement and will update when they get bigger. Smallest in my living room tank is about 2.5 inches without fins. They are in a tank with a large piece of driftwood, 4 black tetras, 3 neon tetras, one pleco, female blue betta and two yo-yo loches that hide in the knots in the driftwood. It also is a planted tank with light sand for now.

Edited by kimmi7

• 1 month later...