Edmonton Reptile & Amphibian Society (Eras) 2012 Spring Expo Information And Book

ectothermic

Greetings,

The ERAS 2012 Spring Expo is fast approaching ! ERAS would like to thank you for your continued support; without you, our Shows and success would not be the same !

Please contact me at vicepresident@edmontonreptiles.com for a vendor application, ERAS membership application, and vendor rules and etiquette. Please review, fill out, SIGN, and get the vendor form back to me either by mail with you payment, or scan to my email address.

Please note –

Tables booked cannot be guaranteed until payment has been made.

Please ensure that payment is received ASAP, as your placement in the main room will depend on it. Your placement is determined by when you pay, and whether or not you will be placed in the 2nd overflow room like last year. Table bookings without payment will be forfeit on April 1rst, 2011 and will go to the next person on the waiting list at that time.

Payments can be made in cash or cheque at any ERAS meeting, or cheque or MO can be made out and mailed to -

Edmonton Reptile & Amphibian Society

Address –

PO Box 52128

10907-82Ave

Edm.AB T6G 1C0

Attn : Kelley Jensen, ERAS Vice President (only list this on the envelope, do not address the cheque to me)

We will also be accepting EMT eventually. We have been working hard on getting this up and running with our bank, however with NFP status there are many hoops, and red tape. For the interim, payment via mail or in person will be the best possible method.

Table Fees -

ERAS members with a display only table - $20.00

ERAS Members 1rst table - $50.00

ERAS Members 2nd, 3rd, or 4th table - $75.00 each table

Non ERAS members - Tables 1 through 4 - $75.00 each table

THE SPRING EXPO WILL BE HELD AT THE SANDS HOTEL (12340 Fort Road, Edmonton) on Saturday May 5th & Sunday the 6th.

Email only @ vicepresident@edmontonreptiles with any questions, PLEASE NO PMs on any forum.