Rip Mr. Antenna

Aysha

Antenna,mr. Firefish

Passed away in my 29 gallon biocube on Monday, February 27, 2012 in his 3rd day of inhabiting it. It is believed mr.antennas short life was caused by him deciding to inhabit a rock that was too small.

Beloved friend of Chromis "Stuntman Mike" and 4 blue legged hermit crabs.

Predeceased by tankmates "Gojira" a strawberry top snail and Cromis"Super Dave" who went missing Febuary 22 and is presumed dead.

A funeral service was held at the downstairs washroom on the eve of Febuary 27th 2011

Seriously tho, I've checked all my parameters lots the tanks been running for 2 months my algea cycle has come and gone and my crabs,corals and Hermits are doing awesome I'm really confused.

Edited by Aysha

What I hate the most is parasites, they are creepy, and they don't kill your fish, they just slowly feed on them :cry:

and I assume that yes, you can autopsy a fish, look for damaged organs, chemicals, etc...

Maybe you should bring a water sample to your LFS so they can check it for any dangerous chemicals.