Thai Micro Crab

Okotoks

I've just been poking around. It seems these guys are very tough to breed in captivity...at least the keepers say as such. Heard that they are very tough to keep and many stories that they all died quickly.

I did find this for you guys:

http://msjinkzd.com/stocklist/ (USA ONLY...but at least you get an idea of what someone is charging)

Crabs

Microcrabs (Limnopilos naiyanetri) $3.50 each

ALSO I came across a topic about a store in Toronto that did carry Micro Spider Crabs worth an email to see if they still have....perhaps see if they can get Limnopilos naiyanetri in his shop.

PJ's Pet Centre carry an excellent variety of quality pets from puppies and kittens, birds and small animals, to tropical fish and reptiles. Our philosophy is to provide you with high quality pets and products. PJ’s Pet Centres is a private company that is 100% Canadian owned and operated. PJ’s also offers a no-hassle refund policy, a complete satisfaction guarantee and a price match guarantee. Visit us today and leave with a smile.

Telephone: 905-270-7644

E-mail: pj15@rogers.com