Breeding Honey Gouramies

Spectralflux

so a week or so ago i was give a pair of honey gouramies and think they are so prity and cool but i put them in a serate tank as so they could breed becuse that is what i heard you do

well so far since i have put them in there 3 days ago yesterday the male desided to get the very very ritch dark coulors that they do dureing mateing time well i assume since he is so colerfull and i have read that is what they do dureing that time corect me if i am wrong and he has also built a huge bubble nest and is always around the female

so my question is what happens next and how long should i exspect till they breed or am i missing something as i have little to no exspirence breeding gouramies

thank you in advance

post-5739-0-42577900-1334931272_thumb.jpg

Those are amazing colours! If the male is just sitting under his nest staring at the bubbles, odds are they have spawned already. At this pint you can take out the female and wait for fry. If not, I'm not sure what to do, I have this issue with pearl gouramis not wanting to spawn