Cryptoheros Nanoluteus...the Snail Killer

Thought I would share this, I recently got these off a member and from AC, love them to pieces, Willy and Gilly get along fabulous with everything in the tank (dang Black Mollies are way more aggressive) from the Corys to the now moved Dwarf Gouramis even while doing spawning/courting rituals (no eggs yet :cry: ) but as I was watching the boys and girls swimming around I noticed my lil Willy snatch something from the sand bed and shake it back and forth (like a terrier with a rat) before dropping it back on the sand, alarmed (as I had never seen him be the slightest bit aggressive before) I practically submerged my head in the tank to see what he had grabbed and lo and behold my Fearsome boy had grabbed a Red Ramshorn that had piggybacked in on a plant and killed it, he then proceeded to thin out the RRHs and MTS, picking and choosing, killing some leaving others, thought I'd share lol don't know if this is normal or if my boy is special ...

Let me know if yours do it too, cause honestly they are gorgeous little fish and can keep them with probably everything, I have them in currently with neons, tetras, clown and rubberlip as well as a common pleco, corys, and raspboras, have had them with swordtails, dwarf gouramis, serpaes, platies and mollies, the mollies have caused me more issues than they have, maybe start a new trend instead of loaches lol