Ada Cube Garden 45X27X30 Marine Reef

meeiu

I am currently using 2 Par38 LED light bulbs. I forgot the sepcific colors on them but the blue definetly adds to the enhanced colors of the corals.

How did you mount your Par38s? Pendant style or in a fixture? Better yet how about a picture? You know because if you can bug me for pics I can bug you for pics :D

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am currently using 2 Par38 LED light bulbs. I forgot the sepcific colors on them but the blue definetly adds to the enhanced colors of the corals.

How did you mount your Par38s? Pendant style or in a fixture? Better yet how about a picture? You know because if you can bug me for pics I can bug you for pics :D

Will do! I will take a picture when my camera charges :)

Looks really nice...! I might have to move to corals someday because you are making me jealous.

VICTOR! It has almost been a year since I met you. haha

I WANT TO SEE YOUR SALTWATER SO BAD!...

Just a update for you guys biggrin.gif and hopefully I can get some ID on this anemone... it is driving me crazy...

Here are various shots of the tank.

8186642223_75d8580531_z.jpg

8186645365_b3054c3264_z.jpg

8186646955_8a880d8a72_z.jpg

Here is the anemone that I need an ID for.

I am torn between a Green Bubble Tip or the dreaded Majano...

The reason I am so unsure is because the tips seem so separated and all around the centre..

8186644183_3b198cdb85_z.jpg

Another one...

8187726240_c930a7188a_z.jpg

And also.... the base seems so long and thin for a GBTA....

8186643437_4dbeb312a0_z.jpg

8186643275_c69b8d1013_z.jpg

Please help me out!!

Nice video. I like your use of DOF. What DSLR do you shoot?

Maybe we should pull it from your tank and make my tank a Majano tank. Ha ha ha!

Thank you!

I used a Nikon D7000 for that video.

Have you decided on what to put in your nano yet? :D I am excited.

Looks like Majano to me...

Thank you for your ID all the time!! :D

I'm either looking for a couple of heads of purple tip Branching Hammer or frogspawn. I was at Golds Aquarium on saturday and they had lotsa frags. I wasn't big on frogspawn until I saw a purple tipped one in the back most frag tank. It had semi-transparent tentacles and purple tips. My ammonia levels are finally down so now I have to watch the NO2. It is very tempting to get some live rock.... so tempting. :P

What are you gonna do about the majano?

I am looking forward to your tank! Maybe you should do a tank full of bubbletip anemones.... I have taken a big interest in them lately.... haha

I left he majano in the tank because I have a suspicion that it isn't a majano... it is just so different from the ones I have seen.

Anyways, I just recorded a video of my GBTA eating a silverside. Have a look!

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to do a quick video on the progress of my tank.

There was some Red flat worms growing on one of the front rocks so I decided to FW dip it. Unfortunately this wipped out all my blue clove polpys So I think I will just toss out that peice of rock in the front...

Day 146

• 5 months later...