C02 Tank Calgary Or Online

knickle22

Online at:http://www.bvrgelements.com/product/New-Aluminum-20-lb-CO2-Tank/

67.95 USD for 10lb tank new.

102.95 UDS for 20lb tank new.

I haven't tried these guys out, but the brand is well known, and they come with CGA 320 fittings.

O

bvrgelements looks to be out of Minneapolis. ...not sure the cost but this is out of Ontario which carries the same Luxfer brand http://www.simgo.com/aluminum.htm

• 2 months later...

Hi all, I got my tank from JL and it arrived quick and looks perfect! Will be hyrotested and filled tomorrow, then bye bye hair algae!!

Don't count on co2 to be a magic bullet...make sure you look @ why the algae was there 1st and tackle the root cause.

Hi all, I got my tank from JL and it arrived quick and looks perfect! Will be hyrotested and filled tomorrow, then bye bye hair algae!!

Hi New_from_Peru if you bought brand new from J&L, cylinder is hydrotested from factory and is good for 5 years (+ /- couple of the months) you need to fill and pay only for CO2

• 2 weeks later...

Just FYI - On Friday i bought my 5lb refurbished steel cylinder (filled) from the Recharge Center for $97.

They had 3 in stock, i bought 1. So 2 left. After doing hours of research and driven around town i think this is the best deal in town and online.