Cyclops/cyclopeeze

425nm

Can anyone get their freshwater fish to eat the stuff? My goby and blenny in my salt tank will go for it but I've only managed to get mollies to take to it (loaches and corries might be eating it, hard to say).

I've been using the frozen, has anyone had success with the freeze dried?

It makes feeding time pretty lively in my tank.

But if I feed it too often, they look at their flake and do the :well:

Cyclop-eeze is available frozen, freeze dried powder, and flake or as they refer to it.... a Wafer.

Excellent supplement food for fry, once the fry is capable of eating live bb, to fish ~ 2 inches. Supplement with live bb with ~ 30% Cyclop-eeze.

Unbelievable Color Enhancing properties with it's high levels of natural Astaxanthin! Very high HUFA levels for nutrition!

Excellent to use as a supplement if live bb is not available!

I have used it for years now with some amazing results. Fish in my show tanks or breeding tanks don't get it, only grow out tanks.

Shrimps go nuts for it!

- Most fish will eat it, but many need to be accustomed to it. Very easy to accustom to if young!

- Some it scares the he** out of them..as the red sparkles hits the water.

- I still have most of the can left of flake that I purchased well over a year ago.....not recommended!

- Will spoil quickly after time exposed to air .... fish will not like it. :tongue: Keep it sealed in tin... I keep it in the fridge after being opened.

Fisher your fish were weaned on it ... :)

Edited by Rainbowric