good deal?

Joholiomon

It is a Jardini Arowana( from australia) the jardini is about 12-15 inches in length 3.5 - 4 inches Also 4 Blood Parrot Cichlids nto sure the sizes though... And a cleaner fish

The tank is 74-75 gallons

comes with a filter recently bought the brand is a rena filstar xp3

Comes with everything yu need for the tank(even teh stand it stand on right now)

price $1100 negotiable

msg me if interested

i was wondering if this is a good deal i think maybe a bit to expensive so just wondering what your guy's thoughts on this thanks a lot. i dunno if i should pick it up or not

Edited by Joholiomon

I don't mean to be rude but I think you are out in left field. I just recently set up a 100 gal tank costs were: Coralife lights: 2x3'= $200 Tank w/glass lid $275 Rena XP3 x2 = $240 Ebo-jaeg htr $50 Stand: got the materials free from work and a buddy welded it for me for a case of beer . So unless you have a fantastic stand I think you're asking too much. If you get more than $100 for the arrowana you're doing good and the rest isn't going to appeal to the masses so unless you've got a good light set-up and a smoking stand I'd drop the price to $800 if you are in a hurry to get rid of it . Bear in mind I haven't seen the tank or the fish and I, personally wouldn't pay more than $500 for a used 77 gal tank and the arrowana needs a bigger home so i'd sell him seperately. You should post a pick so people can get a more realistic value. That's my 2 cents.

Sorry I just read the add again and now I'm confused . You post a price and say to message if intersted ,and at the bottom you say you don't know if you should pick it up or not . I wouldn't buy at that price.

i dunno if i should pick it up or not

This is posted in the right spot, this person was wondering if it was worth buying - not selling :P

Nevertheless, RDFISHGUY's point seems valid. That's too much. I've seen much better deals at buysell.com, but you never know what you're getting until you see it for yourself so it's hard to judge.

EDIT - good timing RDFG. You're right that is a bit confusing. I think it may be a quote that has been posted w/o quotation marks??

Edited by johnsmith