Twin Titan Tanks & Fish Pic's

Pikeaholic

I'm finalizing a tank with Aquarium Illusions at the moment...11X4X30" or 11X5X30". I'd love to learn more about your plumbing and how you have your tanks drilled. Please fel free to respond here or contact me via e-mail. Thanks.

Im home this weekend, it takes too long to explain, if you want to drop by just let me know

I'm finalizing a tank with Aquarium Illusions at the moment...11X4X30" or 11X5X30". I'd love to learn more about your plumbing and how you have your tanks drilled. Please fel free to respond here or contact me via e-mail. Thanks.

You should get a price from Neil Wilson Glass product (hes the one that showed aquarium illusions how to build big tanks), hes built 5 large tanks for me with no issues at all....give him a call

his number is 780 937-2113, tell him Ivan sent you....

By the way, that sounds like one great tank your building, location and drilling of holes is very important, you really should come by and check out my system......

Edited by Pikeaholic