The 'NEW' AA

OK... so now we've got our very own site... what are we going to DO with it?

Right before we abandoned the 'old world' there was a suggestion put forth for uploading pictures to the site... well, that's easy!

Pictures can be uploaded right to the site in each post, just make your post or reply and at the bottom of the page there is a 'File Attachments' block... browse the picture you'd like to post and voilĂ .

As well, there was a suggestion of a spell checker, and someone else had mentioned the resources that would consume if such were to implemented server-side. While that is a valid point, I have been using a client-side spell checker built IN to my browser for several years, with great success...

For Internet Explorer users, click on THIS to download and run the IESpell setup tool. It is virus and spyware free, and completely safe, I assure you. It will then be an icon on the top of the browser (near the printer icon) that you can click to spell check any text box on a page.

For Firefox users can go to http://spellbound.sourceforge.net and follow the excellent directions to install the program and the dictionary (there is a Canadian English one, too!). Once it's installed, simply right-click in the text box to spell check the page! I have only recently installed this package, so cannot vouch for it, but most Firefox-related mods are fairly high quality, and I'm sure you'll enjoy success with it!

Thanks to Milan for those suggestions!

Hey, you are welcome ... Thanks for your efforts to bring this new site to life. It looks raelly great. :thumbs: :bow:

If I may suggest something else, I would put an auto redirection on the old site, since the Google search still comes up with the old address. Although there is an info line about the relocation there, it may prevent some inpatient surfing people from finding us here.

One the very next things I am going to be doing is getting links done up with several 'partner' sites to get this site crawled, ASAP. It may take a month to get us up the list, but my goal is (by the end of the month) to have this site on the top 10 returns for any two of the following key words: alberta; canada; fish; aquarium; aquatics; pond; water.

Rob? Can we start with you and AquariumStands.net? Saves me an email! :lol: