Auto Fish Feeders

Tigs

Hi there, hope I've got the right channel for this. I'm after recommendations on which auto fish feeders members have used with success.

Specifically, battery operated is preferred, and a timer capable of 4+ daily feedings.

This will be for fry tank(s) and should accept finely crushed flake food, or crushed nls, and up to 1mm sized pellets.

thanks, trying to get everything ready for those greedy little mouths ;)

hehe

Antonio

I also run the Eheim 3581 when I have to. But I've only ever used it with food that will flow or roll Antonio.

The decapsulated brine I have flows like fine sand. But I wonder how it'd perform with µ foods that have the consistancy of talc.

I'm feeding my fry both decap and 5-50µ golden pearl; the µ pearl is like dust. And it doesn't fall through the smallest opening in my 3581.

Here's a Grässlin feeder I spied when I picked up some goodies from Dr D last fall. It's not battery operated.

The obvious advantages is that it permits feeding a variety of foods instead of just one, to a max of 28 trays.

And the tray drops to dump its contents like a dump truck, which might push µ foods that don't readily flow.

Maybe it's an over-analysis.*shrug* I concede I have that propensity. ;)

edit: fixed the botched lynx

Edited by Fisher