Hi, let me introduce the tank.

It's a wide 39 gallon,

Substrate: river sand (Exoterra)

Some lava rocks

Tons a moss balls, some java moss,

Huge piece of driftwood

Runs on a fluval 406

Coralife light

So I end up buying the moss balls of a seller on eBay (reason: less than $1:50 including shipping). So I rushed into to it and clean the moss balls super quick had them in quarantine for 4-5 days notice the colour on them was almost yellow~~brown(so pretty much dead, I think) and they had a foul small, so I was like had to put them in the tank, which I did. Then I bought some java moss off Pisces pet emporium, didn't really check for anything really...

Alright here is when I notice ramhorn snails/ planaria/ mematodes, "CRAP" in my head I told my self mematodes are hard to get rid off planaria as well and the snails even worse.

How I got rid of everything in less than 3 weeks:

1. Otto x 1

2. Hill stream loach x 1

3. Tetra x1

4. assassin snails x2

I don't know if this will work for you guys but it did for me,

Lesson learned check througly and quartile for long periods of time. I have more than 5 years keeping aquariums, is never to late to learn

Thank you!

I bought a moss ball that brought unwanted pests recently too. I put the moss ball in a 10 gallon iwagumi with only cherry shrimps three otocinclus and a hairgrass carpet. Two days later, I had planaria like mad. I put in 4 endlers and they decimated the planaria in a week.

Edited by Okotoks

Yeah, what I did as well I opened up the moss ball. To get back the colour on them I buried them or 2 weeks, that brought the colour back, which now they look beautiful. Awesome so see endless worked for you. That's an other good tip to keep, did you take the shrimp away or kept them there?