Fair Deals Fish

dean9922

Sending out a big thanks to Harold!!!! I live in Prince George BC and I ordered some frontosa from Fair Deal's a while ago and last week and they arrived very well packed and healthy via west jet. THey are now settling in nicely.

Harold was very accommodating as I had my daughters wedding to deal with, plus my big tank was not quite ready yet and he was more then patient waiting for me to get thru all this before sending them!!!!!!

So......2 Thumbs up for this sponsor/seller !!!!!!!! Nice to see someone who seems to care about the customer!!!!!!!

Highly recommend!!!!!

Harold has definitely been quite accommodating for many of us in Edmonton as well. The monthly trips or finding a way to piggyback an order with someone, or delaying shipment to fit our schedule.

I find the quality of the fish that I've purchased from Harold to be very good and have been more then satisfied every time I've ordered from him.

Harold ive been customer for 5 years i always ordering fish all the time..i visited his fish room 3 x .i strongly recommend Harold for quality fish

• 2 months later...