Just Wondering

Raven

Some people would notice that I am currently in the process of selling/trading 4 of my fish. One being a CAE and 3 female bettas. Once they are gone the tank will be rather.... empty i think. Then again I always had the problem of over stocking my tank. With them gone, there will be the tank boss "Sharky" the rainbow shark, "Lemon" the Lemon Tetra and his school of tetras totaling 7 or so fish including some red minor and lamp eyeds. The lone Zebra Danio, my 2 Snails and "Spike" my Oto, if hes still around. He tends to have a dissapearing act. Im thinking of getting on fish that will grow to be about Sharkys size. Before that fish would of been my CAE. Im also looking into getting more of a clean up crew. Sharky and the Snails "Midnight" and "Curly" do a pretty good job... right now im not even sure if Spikes amoung the living. So im just wondering what you would suggest for the new guys. Thanks alot.

30 G's, regular version, i also have a 30 g long version, but cause everything from that is for used parts, its taken me a loooong time to get things set up.

Geee - that's a tough question, Amanada. A 30 gallon tank has a lot of potiential.

Room for landscaping/rockwork/plants ... = quiet zones.

How about some cory's ... OR ... Australian Rainbows :wub:

Just a few thoughts

Smokey

• 4 months later...