Betta Breeders?

Spinalcore

• 3 weeks later...

Im a newbie at it, but hopefully one day i will be a breeder. Right now i just have veils, and i have tried breeding them 2 or 3 times with mixed amounts of failure. I have a problem of ceecking the tank semi clean. Their poo sure makes a mess. Anyway, i thought you could help me get this down pat so that once i start with breeding pairs ill be better at looking after the fry.

Thanks! I'll be sure to try to follow your steps, and a bit of my own just incase. I think ill try and spawn Canibis and Mystic in the next week or so. First ill have to get some blood worms cause all they get is betta bits. Ill, let you know how things go, and ill post everything, lol. If i mess up you can help :)

Edited by Raven

I don't know if linking to other forums is allowed but there is a TON of good info on betta breeding here...

http://p076.ezboard.com/fflippersnfinsfrm28

The people there are really nice and more than helpful, I was absolutely amazed by the wealth of info and great quality pictures.

HTH

CC:)

Well my plans for spawnign will have to wait now.... till after i get my cichlid tank up and running. Canibis the male i was planning to use died today... ill have to wait till i can buy another one that matches Mystics colour, hopefully not to young either.... Arrg... theres got to be a easier way now... How bout i borrow someones male??

I don't know if linking to other forums is allowed but there is a TON of good info on betta breeding here...

http://p076.ezboard.com/fflippersnfinsfrm28

The people there are really nice and more than helpful, I was absolutely amazed by the wealth of info and great quality pictures.

HTH

CC:)

I don't beleive that there is anything against posting links to other sites on here. I have seen lots of people doing it with no comments against it. I personally say "If it has any info that will help someone else out then why not do it.