Quick Help! Tanked Crack..need Fish Sold Asap!

Senroc

I've posted this in the buy and sell section as well but I'm a bit desperate to see my cichlids to a new home so here it is again...

Came home this afternoon to find that my 75gal cichlid tank has sprung a leak. Sadly its somewhere along the bottom of the tank. I've drained it and can't see any cracks, so a seam must have let go.

While draining the tank I've decided to take a break from the hobby for a while so I have several items to sell..

First off...and most importantly the fish. They're in a temporary 30gal tank until they can find a new home. I'd like them gone as quickly as possible before they get sick as I don't have the hardware to maintain this tank. Up for grabs...

1 male Red Severum (about 6"), 1 Female Red Sevrum (about 4.5")

1 female Yellow Lab (about 3")

1 male Electric Blue Peacock (about 4.5"), 1 female Electric Blue Peacock (about 3")

1 male(?) Kapuma (about 4") that is blue with a yellow dorsal

2 orange unknown (about 1" each)

2 blue unknown (about 1" each)

1 mbuna (?) (about .5")

1 pleco (about 12-14")

2 Tropheus (about 4" each)

1 Female Strawberry Peacock (about 6")

These fish have either come from Francos or Pisces and are all in very healthy condition.

$300 obo. As these fish are in excellent health I would like to see them go all at once to take any further stress off of them.

In a separate tank I also have a couple of guppies and tetras.

10gal tank and fish for $20

I also realize this isn't the place for the rest but I'll post it here anyway since I'm a bit desperate....

Hardware...

Leaking 75gal tank 4' in length, 18" tall, 18" wide. The leak is small but I don't have the time to source it and fix it. At worst it is an excellent reptile tank. Comes with black sand. $30

30gal tank. Good condition. No leaks. Currently housing cichlids. I'll throw in four filters of various sizes. $50

10gal tank. $20 with fish.

4' Coral Life lighting fixture. Works excellent. $180

3' Coral Life with day/night capability $120 (one bulb burnt out)

Assortment of plastic plants, logs, and rocks in a tote. $40

I do have pictures of everything that I can email or text. Also a video of the fish if you want to see it. Total adds up to just over $700..if you take it all I'll do it for $600.