Hello All!

AddictedToFish

Hey everyone, glad to be a part of the family! :) thanks in advance for any future advice and I hope I can share the bit of knowledge I have in hopes to help someone out or just to make the aquatic hobby that much more enjoyable! I run mostly freshwater, fully planted tanks ranging from 7.9 gallon Nano shrimp/Scarlett Badis setup to multiple 55's with an ever growing list of species (African butterfly, rope fish, [exception of brackish tank including dragon goby, 2 F8 puffers and a Colombian shark] as well as multiple breeds of tetra, Rams, gourami,yo yo & khali loaches, platty and Molly, African dwarf frogs, electric blue crayfish, so on and so forth. Always looking for neat and or new species of plants and livestock (nano breeds, schooling, oddball, smaller predators) and always like to hear what kind of set ups my fellow enthusiasts run :D ps. This is my first aquatic group I've been a part of so excuse me if I'm drawing this out, just excited to be a member! :) thanks again all