Fish Food Transport From States

Is it legal to buy cyclopseeze in the states and bring it back... I am planning on a trip to states in June / July and hope I can find this product in one of the stores there.... In fact is it legal to bring back other types of packaged fish food... I know fresh food for human consumption is not allowed so curious if fish food is included.

I don't know about cyclopseeze specifically but I used to bring in large quantities of NLS pellets and flake food all the time from Kensfish and never had a problem. Then CBSA changed the rules. I remember someone on this site mentioning some time ago that the limit is now 10 or 20 lbs. I believe it was for these types of products. You should be able to find something on the CBSA website to be on the safe side. If you are flying and they pick up the can on the x-ray they will very likely want to see it and then it's too late to find out if it's alright or not.