Hello :)

Tali

Hello everyone!

I’ve been away for a while, ok for a few years.  I had to make a new account because I don’t even remember my old log on or it may have expired.  Almost 10 years ago I set up my 65 gallon tank, and stocked it and then slipped into a kind of just maintenance mode for a long time.  It’s time to restock it and I’m trying to figure out what to do with it.  It seems like the online fish forum communities and information sites have changed a lot while I wasn’t paying attention.  I used to know great places to look up detailed species profiles etc, but I’m struggling now.  Can anyone help me out with some website recommendations?

Currently my tank has a few bosemanis, a L204 and a Gold Nugget pleco.  I’ve always kept it as a community tank with wood, a few low maintenance plants, plecos and community fish.  I’m trying to decide if I want to stick with that or try something completely different (freshwater only). 

Thanks!!!

Hilary

ps. Tali is my dog