My gourami and possible additional gourami

maligne

I have a heavily fake planted fluval flex 29 gallon tank set up. It's about 29 gallons of swimable space. 3 gallons of filter compartment. I have a powder blue dwarf Gourami in there and I'm amazed at how active he is. He swims like crazy all over the tank at all levels. He's great to watch. I couldn't imagine keeping a fish like that in anything smaller. 

Initially I purchased two of these guys. One was aggressive and went after the other gourami and my bolivian ram colony. So I returned him. I would really love to find another piecful on to go in my tank. Is it big enough for two of them? Every time I look at videos of people with multiples it seems they are different colour variety. Like a flame and a powder. Is there anything to that.

Is there any one on here breeding these guys?

I have never kept 2 different varieties together in the same tank but I would think it might not be a good idea. Apparently hit and miss with gourami on whether they get along. The gold gourami are supposedly the most peaceful. In the past I also had a powder blue that was a complete jerk to everything in the tank. I currently have a group of 5 pearl gourami that were peaceful when they were all added to the tank as juveniles but a recent death has fractured the peace between the remaining.