No planeria, fry killer? Warning

maligne

I have around 50 fry in a 30 gallon. Been feeding tons of live baby brine. Ended up with hydra all over the place. My fry have slowly been dieing off 12 ours after dosing. Iv lost 5 in the last two ours. They are all flashing off the substrate. A few of them are not interested in food and have empty stomachs. They are just over a month old and Iv never seen on with out a full tummy before. Interesting enough my Baby mystery snails 3mm wide seem unaffected.

I think if dosing no planeria it's probably important to consider that the hard scape, substrate plants ect, take up space. My only theory is I dosed for 30 gallons of water and don't actually have 30 gallons in my tank. I did a 5 gallon water change and loaded my filter with carbon.

I guess it's survival of the fittest now. This is the first time I lost fry from this batch. Ammonia 0 nitrate .2 .3 ish

Not getting tired of talking to yourself? Almost all of your posts didn’t get a single reply and some of them you are replying to yourself. Lol

Why don’t you just go to the Facebook groups? At least you will get feedback! 

Edited by t-man