Hello!

BrentK

New to the forums but not aquariums.  I had a lot of aquariums over the years, then got out of it for close to twenty years.  I had been thinking of getting a tank for a couple of years, then Covid hit and I started working from home on a permanent basis, it was time to get back into the hobby.  I had a 35-gallon tank for about a year and decided I wanted something a little bigger.  My initial plan was to get something around 90 gallons, but then a 140 gallon showed up for a price that was too good to pass up on, so that's what I have now.  I've stocked it primarily with schools of small fish.

I just did up a YouTube video showing off the tank this weekend: https://youtu.be/usbMCz1hETA

Welcome!

We have ALL been 'victim' to the score of a larger tank than intended...

The site is a lot quieter in the last few years than in the past but that seems to be the direction forums have moved, in general. The site is an absolute treasure of knowledge and we have worked hard to keep the membership bot-free so I hope that you can find value in the Search button and countless hours seeing what others have done.

• 3 weeks later...