I have a cold

safety4fire

I dont understand how you are buying all of these fish. Before you have your new tank set up.. Whats the point of bugging everyone for fish when your tank isnt even ready yet??

Also scares me that your already not intrested in your fish.. ITs like your on a high when your buying fish.. Once thats done.. You just dont care anymore...

I dont know..

Dont over stock your tank all at once from the auction!!

Especailly a new tank!!!!

Dont over stock your tank all at once from the auction!!

I have to strongly agree with this statment. Unless you fishless cycle your tank for a huge bio load i wouldn't add too many fish at once.

Ever since my Flame Tail got crushed by some slate, I have lost interest in my fish, perhaps it the cold that keeps getting worse each day. Can't wait to get my new tank. So I can buy all!!! the best fish at the ace auction.

If one fish dying has made you not interested in fish then maybe you are in the wrong hobby.

Also, you might have the wrong idea about acutions. Its not like you are going to be seeing bags full of adult "show" males. You will see bags with a couple juvie/fry in them and you might not even find you you are looking for. At each auction the seleection changes.