Pink Convicts

DAlberta

Our pair of pink convicts were doing their thing, laying eggs and digging out under leaning slate.

Well, she took out too much gravel last night and was trapped under the rock for about an hour. After much frantic screaming by Tammy I went to the rescue to then be attacked by the male. After lifting the rock she swam out "ok" and is still hiding this morning

Is there anything we should (or can) do for her at this point?

Dave

Our pair of pink convicts were doing their thing, laying eggs and digging out under leaning slate.

Well, she took out too much gravel last night and was trapped under the rock for about an hour. After much frantic screaming by Tammy I went to the rescue to then be attacked by the male. After lifting the rock she swam out "ok" and is still hiding this morning

Is there anything we should (or can) do for her at this point?

Dave

I really did NOT scream, nor was I frantic...Sheesh! I did tell him to get his a$$ in here to help me. The Poppa Convict always makes me jump when he attacks! :blush: And poor Momma convict was pinned! :chair:

Just thought I would take out the exaggeration out!

Tammy -_-

Hi! Marital issues.. always good for a laugh! (At least, for the unmarried!)

About the only thing I can think of would be to give her a squirt of Aquaplus, if you can, and keep the area mellow (quiet and somewhat darkened) to give her a chance to calm down. I don't know if the Aqua actually works or not, but I used it a lot when I had a fish 'traumatized', and it did seem to calm them. HTH!