Haitiensis aggression

Nandopsis

I have 4 of these suckers in a 20g long tank with plenty of hiding spots, but they are fighting like crazy! lip locking and shooting around the tank after each other like little pit-bulls.

I've tried adding more hiding spots moving them around and they still fight over the same one.

They are too small to use a eggcrate divider and i don't have any mesh to cover over the eggcrate.

The only other spot i have is in with the larger grammodes and i don't want to scoop the Odos out tomorrow... :shock:

So...any suggestions?

wow...that's pretty mean for that small. Shame you can't use egg crate. Maybe since they are so small, some zebra danios would help, Giant danios if not. Otherwise, i'd just say to put more visual obstructions in the tank. Maybe put one grammodes in the tank to hold the dominant spot, keeping the haitiensis from jousting for dominance.

I have 4 of these suckers in a 20g long tank with plenty of hiding spots, but they are fighting like crazy! lip locking and shooting around the tank after each other like little pit-bulls.

I've tried adding more hiding spots moving them around and they still fight over the same one.

They are too small to use a eggcrate divider and i don't have any mesh to cover over the eggcrate.

The only other spot i have is in with the larger grammodes and i don't want to scoop the Odos out tomorrow... :shock:

So...any suggestions?

yea they sure are awesome.

one of my little buggers is picking fights with everything else including the dovii twice his size.

I just cant wait for the trimacs