Redneck Tank Update!

I have been making progress in collecting material for my redneck tank so I thought I would give ya all an update

Kevin has donated a Jamaican beer bottle, got the tackiest flourescent ornaments (including a skull) from Big Al's closing sale (the stuff no one would buy). And I actually paid money for glow in the dark plants from Walmart (I can't believe I did that). There is a dead car from the auction (which is being eaten by a shark) and there is a giant spider sitting on the roof

I have also made inroads in finding a bottle depot with people who understand enough english to save a few small bottles fer me (I am hoping fer a call this week) :)

I would like to say a very special thank you to Connie for her extensive donations including a rainbow plant, BRIGHT orange gravel and a space type of ornament. I dunno where she gets this stuff but her generocity is very appreciated!!!

The rebel flag is still on its way and of course we polished off a few beers this weekend and the bottles are going to be stacked all around the tank

When my masterpiece is dun I will be sure to post pictures and perhaps enter it in some competitions (with this site and/or CAS)??????

Hey if anyone is willing to part with their rebel flag I would be happy to give it a home (replacing our living room curtains).......... wait till Tammy sees this!!!! he he he :o

Dave :beer:

Edited by DAlberta