New in at Riverfront May 31 (and some other stuff)

I was thinking it would be an interesting endevor, the thing that stopped me from ever suggesting it was the realization that it opens another avenue of customer contact. That's not a bad thing by itself but you do have to think that if people are seeing things there they are going to be asking questions about it and expecting timely replies. I just didn't have the time to devote to it.

If you take a look at what I did for Tim's website (no, I didn't pick that colour) you can get a good idea of some of the off the shelf bits you can use to organize things. I like that one because you can host it on almost any web space, you don't need a DB on the backend. To bad we never got out sh*t together with it.

You could do a vendor type forum like reef central too, that might be interesting. Maybe we shoudl talk about this a bit, you going to be around the store Friday?

Now is the time when I ask my usual question. Any central American cichlids coming in?

Sorry, no...CAs suck. -roll-

But seriously, we do have some in (just the common stuff...Jacks, convicts, firemouths, jags, etc)...what species are you looking for?

Lookin for the uncommon stuff, Labridens, Istlanum, Breidhori, Argentea, Hartwegi, fenestratum, micropthalmus

A couple years ago Wayne got in some full grown Bartoni, probably the nicest CA cichlids I've ever seen at a shop.

I understand thet may be to colourful for your taste Christian, not exactly brown "Thing under the rock" -roll-

Lookin for the uncommon stuff, Labridens, Istlanum, Breidhori, Argentea, Hartwegi, fenestratum, micropthalmus

I would like a shot of any of the above as well. But brown things under rocks are ok too.

Kevin

Mind that tongue...'brown things under rocks' are usually predatory...and I particularly like the ones capable of air-breathing and terrestrial locomotion....one might just be waiting for you behind that box in the garage...

OK, I will see what I can do...I am pretty sure I remember some of those you listed from a recent distributor's list or two.

Christian u have Jags in? How big r they?

We have two at the moment, they are a good 6" each.

Christian and Aaron,

Thanks alot for posting these lists. Now that I am living in Invermere, it is really nice to know what is coming in.

Kevin