"planted tank"

dpaul

I just finished moving the contents of my "Planted 40 gallon" to an 80 gallon...I got a new lighting fixture with twice the amount of wattage(still not alot, but I keep "low-light" plants) The reason I have "Planted" in quotations, is I have no substrate-they're all attached to driftwood(anubias, java fern, and some house plant clippings hanging in the tank that have been growing like crazy)...I used to keep discus-guess those "bare-bottom tank habits" die hard ;)

A Picture:

David

80gnewlightc.jpg

Smokey,

I've HAD the angels for a little over a year...3 are wild scalares, and one is F1 from some sort of wild spotted angel..My guesstimate is that they were probably 6 months to a year old at least when I got them..They've grown CONSIDERABLY...

I have many tanks and I don't have ONE with gravel...I also don't have nearly the troubles that many others seem to have with illness<---not bragging about it-just happy to be able to say it :)

David