Vendor Review Survey

Tanker

Please take a minute (or ten, depending on how much shopping you've done, lately) and tell us what you think about the LFS situation in Edmonton and Calgary.

A few guidelines to follow, please...

- Please limit your responses to experiences you have had within the LAST 6 MONTHS. A bad trip to a store a year ago is not relevant or even remotely important as more that likely the staff has changed 14 times since then.

- You may want to jot down some notes as you're going through, as there is a BIG text-input at the end where you can go on and on about anything you'd like. Tell me how to improve the survey, things you missed or things you wish it had... tell me I stink, and I'll delete your entry.

- YOU MUST enter your VALID user name when asked for it, or your response will be invalid. DO NOT try to use someone else's name, as the user name and IP addresses are hashed and then tracked on submissions and while I may not know who it is, I'll certainly know who it was not. The rest of the survey is anonymous, and confidential (I am the ONLY person with access to the results in their raw form, and they are NOT linked to the user name that was submitted; that is in a hashed (that means 'scrambled') field in a different database) so if you have something to say, go ahead and say it. Unless it's negative about me, in which case don't write anything because you're a liar and I am perfect :P

- The survey is open for your involvement from now until September 30. Do not wait until the last minute, as I may decide early to close the survey due to a great response (and the more responses, the more time it'll take me to collate the data as the system doesn't present the info in a way I am happy with so I'll be redoing everything manually). Consider yourself warned. Do not come to me on the 29th while I am already starting on the 127 replies to all 70 questions and say "but it's not the end of the month, yet" 'cause I'll have to choke you with a Lithobate.

- You may only respond ONCE. There is absolutely NO exceptions to this rule. If I see the same user name and IP (which I will cross reference with posts made on the forum to make sure it's the 'real' person) responding more than once, they will face a temporary ban, based solely on how bad my day has already been. Just a warning... I have not had a 'good day' in a very long time.

- If you are not sure of an answer, don't answer it. Exit the survey (there is a Save button on every page) and come back to it later... PM me for clarification if required. I would rather have ten questions a day and 50 surveys that are accurate, than 50 surveys that are invalid to sort though.

FYI:

- yes there will be more towns, questions, stores, etc on the next one... this is just a starter to see how it goes. If you want to help, put some ideas on how to make the survey better in the BIG text-input box at the end.

Thanks for taking the time to read through this, and for taking the time to help out everyone else here, too.

By clicking on this link, and submitting your responses in the survey, you agree to the terms above.

Click HERE to take the survey!