A$$ loads of killi's coming, ROCK ON!!!

Oxquo

Slowly I will rebuild that which is called the killi nation. They should be here Friday "spectacles, testicles, wallet and watch". God how I missed these gems of the aquarium. I am working in the garage on a planted, 8' long, 12" high By 12" wide retirement home for My old breeders. My fishroom bored Me ever since the freeze but it will shine again. I actually found them in Winnipeg, but they were originally from Birgit in Calgary. After freezing My bass off catching daphnia today I am totally ready for My little friends to arrive. Here is what I found.

Fundulopanchax Gardneri "Gold form"

Fundulopanchax Gardneri "Akure"

Aphyosemion Marginatum (Gabuense)

Aphyosemion Bitaeniatum "Tiko"

Aphyosemion Striatum

It's nice to have found some of the old favorites along with some I have never cared for. I will write up complete reports on them as I finish spawning them. Most of the killies I am getting are awesome beginner killies and everyone should own atleast one killi tank sometime. I am still looking for more though....Hint hint. Anyone???

I am sooo excited I could pop. I mean poop. Or did I? What's that smell??? My fishroom will be fun to be in once again... Yeehaw!!! :drool:

At the very least after all the time I spent trying to find some, I will keep them in circulation. I'd hate to be without again. That little wagging tail as You enter the fishroom it reminds Me of a puppy. Best of all, we all have enough room for Killies. Someone gave Me about 40 windows today, so I'll have tonnes of lids and maybe make 10 or 15 more tanks. Time to get busy.